Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tin Foil Hat? Yes please!

I'm convinced that there are sinister shenanigans taking place in my city.  Someone or someones are putting something in our drinking water, which is causing me to sprout gray hair at an alarming rate. I opted out of aging, so my signs of aging must be the result of a dastardly plot.

Recently I shared my suspicions with my hair stylist Senait, at Ovations Salon and Spa. Senait is very worldly, having been trained in France and also here in Minnesota as a hair stylist.  She has also traveled all over the world.  After I told her about my suspected sinister shenanigans, she suggested a treatment using tin foil.

Now, tin foil can be used to block the brain from electromagnetic fields preventing mind control or mind reading.  I know this to be true as I read it on Wikipedia and the internet never lies.  I contemplated Senait's suggestions and thought that maybe the tin foil treatment would also block the effects of whatever was in my drinking water causing my gray hair to sprout.

I shared my hypothesis with Senait. She mumbled something about having to go mix a color and that she would be right back.  Upon her return we started my tin foil hat treatment.

Protective Tin Foil Hat Treatment

As part of my special tin foil hat treatment to protect me from the agents secretly causing my gray, Senait gave me a relaxing scalp massage, and even a haircut complete with styling tips.

Now protected
The result is no more gray, and a fabulous hair style as a bonus. My tin foil hat treatments will need to be repeated every few months, to give me a booster to fight the effects of whatever is being placed in the water, causing gray hair.

Be aware of the signs of sinister shenanigans in your area. Do you find yourself experiencing any of the following?

  • Gray hair 
  • Daily ponytail wearing because your hair has no style
  • Limp, flat hair
  • Obsessive hat wearing to cover your gray or lack of style
  • Out of control curly hair
  • Being mistaken for Big Foot because of your out of control curly hair

If you are suffering from any of these ailments, you must call Ovations Salon and Spa at 952-474-8777 and make an appointment immediately! The terrorist only win when we do nothing.




post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perhaps we could start a "Tin Foil Hat Society" Lol...