Sunday, February 2, 2014

Valentine's Day Gift Picks

Valentine's Day is around the corner and I could not help but put together a list of my Valentine's Day Gift Picks from around Excelsior!

Let me walk you down Water Street in Excelsior and show you a few of my favorite shops and what I think will make for great Valentine's Day gifts for your lady.  I don't really have any picks for guys because let's be serious here, Valentine's Day is pretty much for women.

First stop is Ooh La La at 274 Water Street.  I'm in love with their blingy heart jewelry.  These pieces are $20-$39.  I'm also a big fan of the hats at Ooh La La.



Walk down about half a block to 226 Water Street and you will find Amore and Fede. They are very well known for their collection of Miss Me Jeans, and are currently stocked up on spring dresses.  What I absolutely love are their Lake Minnetonka Excelsior Hooded Sweatshirts! They come in three colors and are $69.



A few shops over at 206 Water Street you will find GEN by Figen Ozdenak.  This is the only place in all of the United States where you will currently find the timeless and classic looks of European designer Figen Ozdenak, whose brother and sister in law run the boutique.  Just about anything from GEN makes for a unique and beautiful Valentine's Day Gift.  I'm particularly crazy about this outfit.  Everything I've tried on at GEN feels amazing!


Cross the street to 221 Water Street and go downstairs to find Scusi, the recently opened home decor store.  They have these adorable bird feeders in different shapes, which I'm just in love with!  They run $28-$30.





post signature 

No comments: